Ziegler, Ziegler & Associates LLP represents individual and groups of employees in employment discrimination, retaliation, and whistleblower matters. Our successes include:
- Filed suit against Bank of America and affiliates on behalf of an African-American former employee, charging the bank with maintaining an internal apartheid system that discriminated against its African-American employees.
- Represented a compliance professional who exposed fraud at a large public company, was retaliated against and wrongfully terminated, and became a whistleblower under Sarbanes-Oxley. Our client's whistleblower claims spurred an SEC investigation.
- Represented an employee of a major United States bank on claims of systematic employment discrimination based on race and retaliatory termination.
- Was retained by an employee of a major United States corporation to investigate possible violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
- Represented a group of employees at a major United States corporation related to claims that their employer routinely ordered employees to violate both federal and state debt collection laws.
Read more about our successes in Sexual Harassment cases.
If we can be off assistance in your case, contact Ziegler, Ziegler & Associates online, call us at (212) 319-7600, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.